Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great Gothic Picture Galleries Around The Internet (Clickity-links!)

I can't draw at all. Honestly, it's pathetic - my stick figures barely even resemble anything comprehensive. However, I do love looking at art, whether it's painting, photography, or digital art. This is where I really love the internet - it's so easy to lose yourself browsing across the many dark picture galleries! Here are a few of my favorites:

Specific Artists


Anne Stokes' Art Gallery

Nene Thomas' Art Gallery

Joseph Vargo's Art Gallery (Click on "Art Gallery")

Assorted


Gothic Pictures.org

Darkmus

Art Of Fantasy

Dark Pictures

Gothic Arts

Angels' Art Gallery

Gothic Art Gallery

Focus On Fashion


Viona Art

...And of course these are only a few. But these are a wonderful way to start on the voyage to ooh and aah at pretty Gothy stuff on the 'net.

No comments:

Post a Comment